Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tool #6 Wikis

I really like the fact that you can create your own Wikis. What a great way for teachers to share ideas with each other. There are many people on our campus that have a wealth of knowledge that would be helpful to others. Often, we don't have the time to sit down and share this knowledge. A Wiki could be accessed at any time.

I've looked at the Spring Branch Wiki Server and want to know more about creating a Wiki. When I looked at the Wiki website, it indicated that there was a cost for a subscription.

1 comment:

  1. A google doc can be a wiki in the sense that it can be a collaborative document. I started one out on the Love and Logic strategies I use the most:
    https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1QZedc2dITZRIYaDbMbS0tsdceQlbfoassoGSKCN3sLg

    ReplyDelete